|Board Basis :|
|Change over day :|
|All these features from just pp/week.|
- Beautiful traditional Alpine chalet
- Resort centre and ski school meeting place approx 2 minutes' walk away
- All bedrooms have ensuite facilities and satellite TV
This chalet is located up a slope in a slightly elevated position with stunning views overlooking Selva. The chalet is built in delightful traditional style and is just a 2 minute walk from the resort centre and the Costabella chairlift which links on to the Sella Ronda.
Room 1: Triple bedroom with Austrian twin bed and single sofa bed, shower and WC
Room 2: Double bedroom with circular whirlpool bath and WC.
All rooms on the second floor are in the eaves
Room 3: Triple bedroom with Austrian twin bed and single sofa bed, shower, WC and balcony
Rooms 4, 5 and 6: Three twin bedrooms with shower, WC and balcony.
- Hearty, wholesome breakfast with regular healthy options including a cooked option 6 days a week
- Afternoon tea with delicious home-made cakes or biscuits
- 3-course evening meals with FREE wine (5 days) followed by tea or fresh coffee
- 4-course farewell dinner with aperitifs and FREE wine (1 day) FREE tea and coffee all day
Your chalet hosts have one well-earned day off (midweek) each week when breakfast and afternoon tea will be left out for you to help yourselves and you will be free to sample a local restaurant in the evening.
We will try our best to cater for special dietary requirements, however, this must be notified to us at the time of booking
£ 876 pp/pwLow Season
£ 667 pp/pw
|TelephoneUK (+44) 2030800200|
|Email [email protected]|
= The Chalet