Editing Your Advert
Owner Help > Editing Your Advert
Once your advertisement is live on our site, you can edit the description, rates, photo’s and availability at any time.
- Click here to log into your account
- Click on the pencil icon in the bottom right hand corner of your advertisement (“Edit this Chalet Details”)
- Amend the details you wish to update.
- 4. Click on “Update Chalet”
We advise reviewing similar properties advertised on our site and have a look at the prices that they rent for. This will give you a realistic idea of how much rental income you could earn. Points of comparison include:
- Type of property
- Number of bedrooms
- Number of bathrooms
- Facilities offered
- Standard of upkeep and decor
- Proximity to your closest resort/Nearest lift station
It is unlikely that anyone will book an overpriced property, especially if they can get something identical or similar in the same area for less. Sometimes you can increase your prices if you offer a special facility or service to travellers, such as free ski passes or transfers. However, if your rental rates are too low, travellers might assume that there is something wrong with the property and that the owners are trying to cover it up.
In order to create a new advert on Chalet-Hire.com, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your account
- Click on the link "Add Chalets" on the left hand side of the page
- Complete the section "Property details" with the name, location, availability/rates and a description of your holiday home.
- Upload photos of your property, following the on screen instructions
- Click "Add Chalet" to be taken to PayPal, our secure payments partner.
Once submitted and payment has been made through the PayPal site, your property advertisement will be processed and published on the website immediately. Once your advert is live on Chalet-Hire.com, you will be able to edit it by logging into your account.
The property will be displayed along with your other properties in the “My Home” section of your account.